1. Can you use your imagination and make your own paintbrush using natural resources from the outside area. Here is the link: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/417286721706166135/
2. Can you use a mirror to look into and draw your surroundings? Can you use it to look up into the sky? What can you see? Can you see any planes or birds?
3. Can you make a nature face? Using things you collect from the garden you can arrange these to make a face on some paper or cards you can be as creative as you like.
4. Can you create your own shape printing collage using recyclable objects? Here is a link to help you: https://mosswoodconnections.com/activity/recycled-shapes-art/
5. Can you make your own pasta sculpture using a range of types of dry pasta and spaghetti can you make your own creation? Here is a link to help you: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/206461964154786420/
6. Can you make your own tin foil Prints you can create this by using paint and tinfoil and mixing them together by folding the tinfoil in half and mixing the paint together to see what you can make? https://teachpreschool.org/2012/11/01/fantastic-foil-fold-over-painting/
7. Can you go on a walk today and see what you can collect e.g, leaves sticks bark then can you make your own natural resources sensory bag.