Today we are doing activities based on the theme of farm animals!
1. Can you create sensory muddy pigs using paint, shaving foam and a pig picture? https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/429601251956788152/
2. Preschool children can you make a farm animal using different shaped materials
3. Can you make your own animal mask and role play the animal you have made?
4. Can you make your own farm cow out of black and white hand prints? https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/345440233916591932/
5. Can you create your own farm animal sensory bin then hide the animals in there and encourage your child to find them here is the link for details https://busytoddler.com/2016/11/hide-the-animals-quick-sensory-bin/
6. Can you create your own animal snap cards?
7. What animals do you know that live on a farm? Pre School can you write down 4 animals and what their babies are called?
8. Can you create your own bubble foam for your tractors? Use the tractors to create marks. https://busytoddler.com/2018/07/bubble-trucks-soap-foam/