1. Can you use any resources from around your house to mark make, like toy cars or building blocks and see what patterns you can make?
2. Would you be able to Use crayons and attach to a toy car to make marks on large paper? Follow this link for some ideas: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/283586107759181667/
3. Can you make your own sunflower out of hand prints?
4. Here is a recipe of how to make your own dough? Mix flour, salt and oil in a large bowl. If you’re using food colouring or paint, add it to the flour mixture. Stir until it forms a sticky dough. Allow it to cool down then take out of the bowl and knead it for a couple of minutes until all of the stickiness has gone. Keep kneading until it’s the perfect consistency! If it’s still sticky add a little more flour until just right.
5. Would you be able to make your own shapes out of playdough? Follow this link for more ideas: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/394698354839717193/
6. Pre-School using the playdough can you make the letters in your name?
7. Pre-School can you find objects around the house that begin with the letters in your name?
8. Can you write down each item that you find?
9. Let’s make gloop using cornflour and water and trace the letters of your name into it using either your fingers or brush.
10. With the objects that you have found get a bowl of water and see if they can float or sink.